Origami folders and dragon enthusiasts, rejoice!
Origami Dragons Kit by master origami artist Marc Kirschenbaum shows you how to fold 10 incredible paper dragon models. This unique collection contains a wide range of Asian and Western dragons, both winged and serpentine. Each one is based on dragon folklore and pop culture from around the world, including the Wyvern--a cousin of the dragon that appears in Dungeons and Dragons and Game of Thrones
The kit contains everything you need, including:
- A detailed, full-color instruction book with easy-to-follow diagrams
- 48 colorful paper sheets with unique dragon scale patterns
- Step-by-step online video folding instructions
Here are just some of the dragon models included in this kit:
- The Faerie Dragon -- A miniature magical dragon with distinctive, butterfly-like wings
- The Lindwyrm -- A sinewy, undulating monster
- The Rearing Dragon -- This formidable apex predator is the most difficult model to fold -- tackle this after you've completed the others
- The Dragon Hatchling -- They're cute at this age, but watch your fingertips -- and keep an eye out for mama!
- Plus many more!
These 3-D creatures are fun to fold and collect, display on your shelf and share with friends. They may look dangerous, but they eat surprisingly few villagers!
Tuttle Publishing. Printed in Malaysia.