Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration. Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition and have always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists. Ink lends drawings expression and durability, and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques.
- Pigmented drawing ink (India ink)
- High light resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent
- Odor-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- Set includes a Castell 9000 graphite B pencil with eraser for preliminary sketches, and a metal wedge pencil sharpener; 1.5 and S black Fineliner pens for outlines, fine details and decorations; and 4 Brush nib pens for lettering, swings and fill-ins
- Tips: Fineliner 1.5 and S; B = brush tip (1 to 5 mm line) in 2 warm greys, 2 cool greys and 1 black.