An Interactive Guide to Designing a Creative and Practical Planner. The book covers all you need to get started in dot journalling, by Hannah Beilenson.
- The benefits of dot journaling.
- Tools and materials you might find helpful.
- Planning styles and techniques.
- Ideas for yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily plans.
- Ideas for trackers, lists, and more!
- Get creative with washi tape, lettering, and stencils.
- This unique interactive book even provides practice outlines and practice space so you can be inspired to try some of the bullet journaling ideas yourself!
- Sturdy hardcover book lies flat so you can practice dot journaling techniques easily within its pages.
Oversized hardcover journal 7.5" x 9.5" (245 mm x 195 mm); 160 pages; acid-free/archival paper; elastic closure.
Peter Pauper Press.