A radiant Bird of Paradise Journal, reproducing a jeweled binding created circa 1920 by London bookbinders Sangorski & Sutcliffe for John Milton's Paradise Regained.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Intricate cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil and iridescent highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.
Peter Pauper Press, Inc.